[AT] Thinning the herd NOW bee stings

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 9 12:47:19 PDT 2017

Well I went and opened my mouth about bee stings.
Got up from the computer, went out to mow the yard
on my ZTR and just as I was about finished ran right
straight through a nest of them somewhere.  They wrapped
me up.  I've got stings on my left hand, behind both knees and
on my right ankle.  So far I can't tell exactly how many individual
stings but I think there were multiple stings in some of the spots.
Took some Benadryl and I'm not particularly bothered by stings
other than the pain so I'll be alright as soon as it stops burning
and itching and hurting.  As many as were flying around me and
crawling on me that I was able to brush off I really feel lucky it
wasn't worse!

Charlie