[AT] new duties

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Sun Jul 9 11:21:08 PDT 2017

Having worked in the defense industry for over 20 years, acronyms became
a way of life. The fact that a large majority of the folks I worked with
were ex-military added even more acronyms into the mix. Once while
working a co-worker and I came across a table showing
how the military designations were assigned to equipment. We had a
lot of fun coming up
with some really screwball designators like "Airborne Pigeon Bombing"
and a few others.

Phil in TX