[AT] new duties

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jul 4 10:53:11 PDT 2017

I had the same allergy in 2007.  Would have done it sooner, but when I
hit age 52 I could collect enough retirement to pay the electricity
water and taxes.

If I would have left 10 years sooner, I would have better health.   The
stress of having to work under someone who can't make a decision for
themselves will kill a farm boy.
Cecil