[AT] new duties

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Mon Jul 3 03:58:11 PDT 2017

Paul,
I am quite sure the wheelbase on all NFE tractors is considerably more than
on comparable WFE tractors; that may have been to allow adequate space for
front mounted cultivators.   If I were at a large tractor dealer or large
tractor show right now, I would share some measurements with this email.
Herb(GA)