[AT] new duties

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 2 08:59:42 PDT 2017

A farmer down the road 4 or 5 miles from us had one of those DC's.  I never
got up close
to it when it was working but the guy had a son about my age.  I was Henry
on the road
with it a few times and it seemed to me like that thing would fly in road
gear.  The
Allis D-10 that I spent most of my time on would run 12 mph.  That DC
appeared to my
12 year old eyes to be running about twice that.  It didn't appear that he
had any trouble
handling it but then again Henry could stand flat footed, turn a back flip
and land in the same
spot without taking a step!

Charlie