[AT] new duties

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 2 05:12:32 PDT 2017

I can't do a loaded wagon with it. The grade to the wagon shed isn't
that much, but we either use the 4020 or the 454 IH. The shed is in an
old pasture area, so depending on the grass, it gets slick. And you HAVE
to approach from a 45 deg angle because the shed is that close to the
pond. The 454 with rear weights and water in the tires has trouble with
a load of heavy hay.  To further clarify a full load of hay on our
wagons is 125 bales. To sum up our place, a friend from Ohio was at the
shop one day and looked at how much lower it was in elevation compared
to dad's house. He commented we had more elevation in that one spot that
on the entire farm he used to tend in Ohio.

John