[AT] new duties

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Jul 1 14:11:10 PDT 2017

Barn was built in the summer of 1950 Lightning struck the old one and
turned it to a pile of ashes--all the animals got out.

While farming, dad and crew cut all the timber, ran it thru sawmill, and
helped build the building. Dad nailed on the last sheet of tin, its 50-
60' high on the back side if I remember right.

John