[AT] new duties

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Jul 1 14:08:02 PDT 2017

Yep hand clutch, brake pedal on each side of transmission. Steers great
if you are moving. Now try to steer it backing up hill while putting an
implement under a shed, that gets interesting quick. Yes, every shed we
have requires the implement to be backed up hill--and scotched once its
parked!

John Hall