[AT] Spam> Ralph, Take It Easy! (OT)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 12 12:37:23 PST 2017

On 1/12/2017 1:44 PM, Dave wrote:
> Perhaps you should think about flying closer to your home, and a little lower, until you get a bit more use to the Autel! See: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/01/12/space-needle-slam-video-shows-drone-crashing-into-seattle-landmark.html <http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/01/12/space-needle-slam-video-shows-drone-crashing-into-seattle-landmark.html>
> 	Dave
No space needles to worry about here Dave. Once I get up about 80 feet
or so there are no obstacles except birds to worry about.
Those drones can be flown and landed with almost surgical precision. The
only problem being that weak link between the aging
human brain and fingers. I find it is easy to forget which lever is up ,
down, right , left, so I need to keep a good buffer zone until (if
ever) I get a little more skilled. I'm tempted to take it up today with
the sunshine, blue sky and white new snow on the evergreens.
The wind chill factor in the minus 40s is holding me back so far.

Ralph in Sask.