[AT] Selling the John Deere B

Thomas O Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 30 18:16:29 PST 2017

Sounds great.  Hope he enjoys it.

At least you did not have the Horse Pox.  They are more difficult to get
rid if than Antique Tractors.

I have a Buddy.  His wife had seven Arabians before she quit showing.
Every time one dies of old age we meet the hunting lease and have a
celebration.  Three more left.

I only had 4 Horses.  Took me 15 years for all of them to die.