[AT] Tractor Tale

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:34:31 PST 2017

I tore my only remaining running D-14 Allis down about 2 years ago to have
the head reworked.  Head is back on and bolted down.  All that remains
is putting the valve train back on, adjusting the valves and putting the
top radiator hose, bypass hose and carb linkage back on.  Life got in the
way with the illness and then death of my mom.  Now I've been having
some knee pain that doesn't stop me but makes standing to work
very uncomfortable so there she sits.  Maybe this spring I'll make her
run again.  If I had a decent shop I'd do it now but working in the cold
and or rain under what amounts to a tent on a dirt floor is not much fun.

Charlie