[AT] German Lawnmower

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:05:34 PST 2017

About 10 years ago I had the idea to build a weed eater type version of that
to attach to riding mowers or small tractors so that fence lines could be
cleaned
up while mowing pasture.  I had the same idea to have it spring around the
posts
with a guard that would allow it to cut really close to the post but not hit
it other
than just the guard.  Someone has since made that I think and the one in the
video is just a bigger version of the same thing.   When I win the lottery
I'll buy
one of those just to play with and park it in the big building next to the
dump trucks
and excavators.  grins.

Charlie