[AT] Anyone heard from Bo Hinch?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 26 09:09:30 PST 2017

Bo what little I know is just from observation and not recently.
It was never my job to make the compressors run.  I just had to
make sure the men were on the job and had what they needed to
work.  If a compressor went down and I couldn't get someone to
fix it right away I was on the phone or radio or in the truck headed
to get another one.  But I have picked up some things from observation
and experience.   I just don't know the names of the parts precisely.

Charlie