[AT] German Lawnmower

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:01:27 PST 2017

Our townships and county use similar mowers here to mow ditches and maintain road right-of-way in both a flail and rotary configurations. The railroads use one with a rotary head mounted on a rail car to keep the rail line clear. They can mow/remove anything from grass up through small trees (up to 6-8") with it.
Mark