[AT] Anyone heard from Bo Hinch?

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jan 23 07:27:37 PST 2017

Bo:

Thanks..  I had a ransom virus in my computer and I had to start over
lost everything from 2007..  My old Ingersoll 250 rotary ...........   I
had to start it up in 12 deg weather a few weeks back.  3cyl
detroit...   It finally fired up with some ether like a typical
Detroit.   However, when pressure would build up and it would try to
idle back, it would just die.  I don't have a tach on this machine..   I
was only needing it at the time to air up a tire.   My electric
compressor was in another building., and my small compressor used a
Honda that would not pull start with the cold..   I finally connected a
1/2" hose barb orifice to the other valve on the compressor and bled
enough air to keep the engine throttled up and hold at about 100 lbs
pressure.  I got the tire aired up and then discovered the oil filter on
the Detroit started leaking.  New filter and new 15W40 oil, but it was
cold..     I really don't find a place to set the Idle speed on the
Detroit.. I know this is a rather dumb question.

Cecil