[AT] Anyone heard from Bo Hinch?

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 06:32:52 PST 2017

Am still hanging in there Cecil and you can always find me by doing a
google search on me . Been meaning to get with you on ALL these books that
I have packed up and ready to go somewhere that you suggested a while back
.The croup has been slowing me down for a while but hope to be back on
track shortly . Oh , glad SOMEONE misses me , even if only for information
 .