[AT] Ram 3.0 liter Dieselgate

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jan 14 09:39:32 PST 2017

This is the way of overreaching government bureaucracies.  I spent 30
years with the Oklahoma regulatory water agency.    There were many
times that some of the staff would make new rules that would cost a
landowner a bunle of money and not really do any thing to help, just
give the staff something to do.  I would voice my opinion as a landowner
and a water right holder.  The answer I received was "that's just the
cost of doing business".   Many years ago, in the analog instrumentation
era, the allowable for many pollutants was detectable""  now, nearly
everything is detectable, but they do not know what  is allowable or not
a problem.....

Cecil in OKla