[AT] Ram 3.0 liter Dieselgate

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 14 08:03:19 PST 2017

There is a paper mill near here and lots of my friends work their or did
until
retirement.  They have a scrubber on their power plant stack.  At one time
the states particulate requirement for that stack scrubber was several times
lower than the capacity of any measurement device available on the market to
detect.

Makes  a lot of sense doesn't it?

Charlie