[AT] Ram 3.0 liter Dieselgate

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Jan 12 21:03:48 PST 2017

Wait until the govt makes Dodge re-flash your software and your mileage
goes from 25-27 down to 20.  But hey your putting out .5 grams less
particulate!  I was watching a documentary about China and how they are
putting up one new coal power plant a _week!_ Wonder how many pollution
controls and scrubbers they have on those plants?  We can't do the heavy
lifting for the whole world, our cars and trucks could run on Raspberry
fragrance and farts and you can't make up for that.

Mike M