[AT] Spam> Ralph, Take It Easy! (OT)

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 12 14:50:26 PST 2017

The one we have must be junk. Ours is practically impossible to fly. My
son can do fair with it, but soft landings and hovering are almost
impossible. The camera is pretty good. I used to have all sorts of RC
cars as a kid and could drive them with pure precision. I finally gave
up on the drone before I destroyed it. I think it would be nice to use
so I could scout my fields when the crops are small.

John Hall