[AT] A place for my stuff

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:07:55 PST 2017

I have two of those HF canopies.  One is over Lynn's new car.  The other is
still in
the box.  I think we bought them on sale for under $100 bucks.  They aren't
anything
to brag about but go together relatively easy and do the job.  I used screw
jacks like
you would stake a dog or goat out on to hold it to the ground.  The ones
supplied aren't much.
IF you want it to go together like it looks in the picture you'll need some
help setting it
up and it will require adjusting the tubes and putting in some screws.  Mine
has a few
wrinkles but works just fine.

Charlie