[AT] Happy Saturday!

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:41:21 PST 2017

Thanks Mike,  The Mr. Heater was just run for a few minutes to get the chill
off.
I've since hooked up a portable 5 brick gas heater that I had in storage.
It's running
like a champ.  I've used my wood heater a bit but not much.  Update on the
furnace.
I got the fuel related issues resolve on the heater only to strip a fitting
when reconnecting
the pressure line from the pump to the gun.  I had trouble finding 1/8
copper tubing and flair
fittings so I had to retrofit the gun to 1/4".  I got that done and hooked
up.  Turned the furnace
back on for a test run.  It tried to fire and then stopped.  Just by
coincidence the transformer
on the gun decided it was a good time to die.  That was on Saturday and no
chance of getting
a new one.  Finally yesterday I found a new transformer that is the right
one but it is on a bracket
for a different model furnace so today I have to modify the bracket to make
it properly attach to
my furnace.  Not a big deal, just a matter of drilling some different holes
and installing 4, 1/4-20
machine screws.   It has warmed back up here now so I'm not rushing.  I'll
get it done sometime
today after catching up on other things that have gone lacking.  Should be
running soon.
Supposed to be in the 60's today and 70 or so tomorrow after being 11 F on
Sat. morning.
Typical NC winter.

Charlie