[AT] Happy Saturday!

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Jan 7 16:14:33 PST 2017

Same place .    Denise and I were just talking about your trip several weeks ago as a matter of fact.   We own the property across the road too, and at the time I was either leasing to soybeans or doing hay.   Since your visit I've been busy building fencing and barns and 4 years ago we started raising alpacas.

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost