[AT] Happy Saturday!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 7 12:40:39 PST 2017

On 1/7/2017 8:41 AM, Spencer Yost wrote:
>  From our farm to yours!  7 inches at 7:30 this morning probably eight before it all finishes.

Very scenic. We haven't had much of that this year. I think we had more
snow in early october than we have now.
What we have is well distributed in a nice even layer.
The temp got up to zero (F) this afternoon so I took a short flight over
the yard for a few pics and video. My fingers
were freezing up after a few minutes and had to end the flight. I'll try
to post a picture hoping it is not too big
to get onto the forum.

Ralph in Sask.