[AT] Happy Saturday!

House macowboy at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 09:45:52 PST 2017

Spencer,

That's a great picture. We are in the 12"range as we are close to the coast. I don't know if this is southern New England phenomenon or not but everyone was out buying bread and milk. The shelves were empty today. The gas stations were packed too. I have to gas up the Cub Cadet 122 now. It will get a good work out today.

Sent from my iPad