[AT] Happy Saturday!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 7 09:58:54 PST 2017

On 1/7/2017 10:16 AM, charlie hill wrote:
> Just a wee bit of sleet here and a lot of rain.  If it had been cold enough
> last night
> we'd be buried.  Seems to be clearing up some now.   That's the good news.
> The bad news is my furnace went out Thursday night.  I fixed the obvious
> problem
> yesterday only to find something else today that I can't get parts for soon.
> I've got a gas space heater that I'm in the process off hooking up.  Right
> now I have
> a closely guarded MR. Heater running in the house and my oven is on.  Not
> too bad.
> I guess it's 60 in here.  I won't let Mr. Heater run for long at a time
> indoors but the
> heat sure feels good right now.
Thats not a good situation Charlie but I guess it would be worse here at
the -20F temp we had mid morning.
Actually nice outside in the sun and no wind at all. Cattle are standing
around soaking up the sun looking
quite happy. I'll need to fire up the old diesel Massey later this
afternoon to put a couple of hay bales out
for them.
Luckily both gas furnace and heater working fine here. If one goes down
at least I have the other one to keep
the house from freezing up. As long as the gas line keeps flowing and I
can pay the bill its all good.

Ralph in Sask.