[AT] Happy Saturday!

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 7 08:16:06 PST 2017

Just a wee bit of sleet here and a lot of rain.  If it had been cold enough
last night
we'd be buried.  Seems to be clearing up some now.   That's the good news.
The bad news is my furnace went out Thursday night.  I fixed the obvious
problem
yesterday only to find something else today that I can't get parts for soon.
I've got a gas space heater that I'm in the process off hooking up.  Right
now I have
a closely guarded MR. Heater running in the house and my oven is on.  Not
too bad.
I guess it's 60 in here.  I won't let Mr. Heater run for long at a time
indoors but the
heat sure feels good right now.

Charlie