[AT] Import tractors

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jan 6 06:51:11 PST 2017

Dennis:

I think MTZ is the parent company of Belarus.  both my 96 825 and my 03
8345 have MTZ cast into the block and rear end.  ' The engine ( with
turbo) in those tractors was used in a lot of buses across Europe.  The
130hp tractor I am looking at is the 4cyl engine turbocharged.  It has
proven to be a stout engine for 50 years.

Cecil