[AT] Ralph, door please!!!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 5 19:46:32 PST 2017

On 1/5/2017 9:01 PM, Thomas O Mehrkam wrote:
> On 1/5/2017 8:38 PM, John Hall wrote:
>> OK Ralph, funs over---SHUT THE DOOR!:-D OK, somebody had say it.
>> Seriously, its going to be really cold here--one night  down to 0 or 3
>> deg--depending on which forecast you listen to. Thats OK, we're  getting
>> snow first! Should be some good sledding.

Ha! You call that cold? Our daytime high was barely above zero. Think we
are headed down into the minus 20s tonight. Again.
Its not so bad as long as the wind stays down and the sun shines.
Unfortunately today was cloudy and windy. Glad I didn't have
to do much outside beyond the usual cattle chores. Not enough snow to
put the blower on the Cockshutt 40 yet. A bit cold
to fly the drone on any extended photo shoots. Warmer days are coming.

Ralph in Sask.