[AT] OT supplied air respirator

Ivan ivancou at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jan 4 08:59:34 PST 2017

      I have several painting projects and with the nasty stuff in paint
now I should be using a better setup than a plain old respirator .
Been looking at a turbine system that will set me back about 450 with a
enclosed mask . But I noticed a system of Ebay for less than 100 from
China that uses compressed air with a 3 stage filter to supply
breathable air . Anyone used one of these ? Eastwood also sells a
similar system but for a lot more .
Tractor ref , my IH 4120 ss    is one of the paint projects . Ivan