[AT] A place for my stuff

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 08:27:46 PST 2017

I'd just buy the carport (with a coupon) if I needed it enclosed. I just
knew beforehand I'd be raising the height and therefore the ends nor sides
would work for me. Specifically the one you posted has a lot of videos on
youtube- majority positive. They also show some ways to strengthen them. I
think most members of this list would be sharp enough to spot the
weaknesses in these and fix them on their own, though.

I think you will be pleased with the enclosed version. Do not skimp on how
you anchor it, though.

Warren