[AT] OT - Refurbished computers - now phones

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 1 13:39:56 PST 2017

I don't want to be a part of this "discussion" as I don't use a Samsung
or an Iphone but I'm pretty sure the same company in China builds both
products.  It would stand to reason that they would use the same battery
suppliers.  However,  from what I've heard the problem with the Samsung
phones might be related to the "fast charge" feature that is overheating the
battery.