[AT] Happy New Year and state of the list address.

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Sun Jan 1 10:36:09 PST 2017

Let's see I have 2 Orange or Orange and rust Allis Chalmers, 1 Orange
Kubota, 1 Prairie Gold MM also rust, 1 Yellow and rust Huber Maintainer, 1
JD Green little rust (1010) , 5 little JD Greenies, 1 Cat yellowish 416
backhoe.   No real Color preference or else  I am color blind maybe. I guess
I never turn away a homeless tractor no matter the color.

Happy New Year to all.

Bruce Fallon
Langley, WA 98260