[AT] Nuts/Bolts

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sun Jan 1 05:22:28 PST 2017

Mikes merchandise is name of Mike Jones bargain store in Guntersville, AL  35976, @ 1801 Gunter Avenue, ph. 256-582-0098.  He has an old cotton warehouse filled with miscellaneous that he has bought from all over. An antique tractor friend in that area keeps a list of whatever he is short of, then restocks when he is nearby; $2.00/lb for regular nuts, bolts, washers, $3.00/if stainless steel. I picked up $57 of misc, some I have already used and some that will gather dust for years. The clerks were very knowledgeable. Herb(GA)