[AT] Work boots

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sun Jan 1 05:00:30 PST 2017

Cecil & Others, What worked good for a light weight sized construction
worker friend when we lived in Bloomington, IN area; on coldest, windiest
days he slipped plastic, loaf of bread bags over his socks.  If I ever had
need to try this, think I would punch a few holes in the bag to prevent
excess moisture buildup. Herb(GA)