[AT] Wineries and vineyards - was Re: Potebtial tractors for the East Bend, NC area

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Sun Feb 26 12:45:04 PST 2017

Grant,

Thanks for the good winery info. Have not been to Napa since '94, but would bet it is a bit like Branson by now from the tourist pressure. Texas, like adjoining AR, sure has no shortage of wineries. Think about you every time there is news of any rain forecast for California, and wish you best of luck near your creeks.

Al's nice Super M pic reminded me of how heavy a wagonload of well lubricated adults was to pull on a fall hayride where hills were involved - not that anyone cared how long it took.

Chuck Bealke
Dallas, TX