[AT] Need some help

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 12:43:19 PST 2017

Yeah, I was able to connect the shop-vac to a section of fuel hose, I
trimmed the end of the hose so it would fit snug into the plug opening.  I
tried using a piece of sheet as a filter to see if the lead came out but it
reduced suction enough that I had to remove it.  I am guessing it came out
but will never know.  As others have said, if it's still in there, it will
blow out the exhaust.

I love this list.  This was technically not tractor related, sorry Spencer,
although I did reference the Boomer.  I learn something new with almost
every post.  I never knew that a lead pencil had clay in it :)