[AT] Potebtial tractors for the East Bend, NC area

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Feb 24 18:30:50 PST 2017

In the 1990s I really thought that some of the smaller agricultural operations that were popping up, like vineyards with wineries, that are small acreage, would be able to find a use for some of these older tractors. But they don't seem too interested. They'd rather buy the $30,000 Kubotas.

If anyone is wondering, David and I live along the Yadkin River valley. The river valley is home to about 30 really high-quality vineyards and wineries.  Flint hill is fairly close to both of us.  It's one of the smaller vineyards but produces a pretty nice chambourcin(spelling??) grape and some nice wine.   They have other varietals too. I can't remember if they produce the wine themselves or hire it out to the vintners at some of the larger wineries in the area.

http://www.flinthillvineyards.com/
http://yadkinvalleywinetrail.com/

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost