[AT] O. T. - Really tired today

David Bruce tractor57 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:47:24 PST 2017

Some Dr's think the lower the cholesterol the better - regardless of the
level and that ALL adults should be taking a statin. My Dr is not quite
so strident but he is being pushed to write more scripts for statins. My
levels are well below the maximum values (actually close to the minimums
so when I bucked the idea he backed off.

David

NW NC