[AT] a "few" days ago

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Feb 20 11:46:34 PST 2017

The internet access for ATIS comes with a personal email account hosted by the ISP.  I use it little, but use it enough to realize that for some reason they don't have spam configured to download through POP/IMAP access through email clients.   I have to log into my account on their web page to see my spam.  Maybe that's where yours is?

Also, often you can "whitelist" email from certain sources with the ISP.   They should leave email from those sources untouched if you do that.  That often resolves delivery problems from mailing lists in general.

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost