[AT] On the shoulders of giants

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Feb 14 04:52:16 PST 2017

Grant:

Best answer would be to post on the ACMOC board.  The most cat
know3ledge is there.  If you are not a member or do not want to join, I
could post the question...  I am sure they will want serial numbers.
Cat had parts books that were published and if there was a single
machine that had something different, the parts book had a page for
it...  That is the reason I try to keep my old Cats and future machines
are Cats

Cecil in oKla