[AT] is it about farming and tractors and all the good FARM stuff.

Mike 1countryguy mdo_1 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:04:13 PST 2017

Mark, The show is the weekend after the 4th of July.  Location is the Ashland County JVS on ohio rt 60, south of Ashland or about 2 miles north of the 60/30 interchange at Hayesville, ohio.

Where are u located in Wayne county.  I Coached and taught for years in Wayne County.

The show is not huge, but excellent.   Be sure to take either the tractor or horse pulled wagons thru the Byers Wildlife area.  I think the show starts on Thurs, and thru Saturday.