[AT] is it about farming and tractors and all the good FARMstuff.

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 18:41:01 PST 2017

    Ohio was popular area for Oliver tractors and pretty much the eastern
limit of the Minneapolis Moline tractors. The consolidation of the
Minneapolis engine and Oliver transmission was not a happy marriage and lost
a lot of favor for White tractors. The White American 60 and 80 tractors
were made in Coldwater, Ohio in the old New Idea plant after New Idea ceased
production. coldWater is only about 60 miles west of me and I don't believe
I have ever seen one of the 60 or 80 tractors in my area.

                Gene