[AT] 430V J.D. pictures

bealke at airmail.net bealke at airmail.net
Wed Feb 8 22:14:23 PST 2017

Joe,

Cherry sheet metal and size help make that a nice one to restore and show. Wonder if that muffler was a hi-crop option or an owner mod. Looks like in one direction while mowing around a field you might be breathing a little exhaust, but perhaps that was easier that raising a low roof to shed the tractor or avoiding tree branches Looks like it might have original paint and that it’s spent a LOT longer indoors than out over the past 56 years. Great pics!

Found is a nice video of a show ready 430-V at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xEq0i6kcbQ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xEq0i6kcbQ>
It claims there were only 63 built - rare enough.

Chuck Bealke
Dallas