[AT] Ralph's pictures. missing posts

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:36:29 PST 2017

    Ralph, I did a little detective work on the lost messages. I am on my
gmail account for ATIS  And I have a file called (important) and and I found
all of my ATIS posts there. Clicked on heading box that says  (move to) and
selected (inbox) and the message showed up in my inbox.

    Don't know if it works for everyone, but works for me.

                Gene