[AT] Farm flooding update California - new info

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 8 09:50:15 PST 2017

On 2/8/2017 5:42 AM, Spencer Yost wrote:
> You folks mean a lot to me and I tend to give you  a lot of rope when it comes time to off topic discussions. But it's gotten so it seems like you guys can't  help yourselves.
Sorry Spencer. I posted a reply to Cecil's post before I read yours.
Yes, I think are still interested in old tractors. I think  I posted a
picture of my 40 and 50 Cockshutts here last week but can't remember if
it ever showed up. Or maybe I didn't post it.  Maybe this one won't either.

Ralph in Sask.