[AT] Farm flooding update California - new info

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Feb 8 03:42:17 PST 2017

You folks mean a lot to me and I tend to give you  a lot of rope when it comes time to off topic discussions. But it's gotten so it seems like you guys can't  help yourselves.   Every on-topic post seems to be a reason to slide into the abyss of fear and obsession about the government.   Please; one last time: Let's discuss tractors and closely related topics - like farms flooding as the topic might suggest.  I put a lot of time and money into this and I really don't want to spend either on a government conspiracy list.

I think what really concerns me the most is every time I mention this , the  list gets totally quiet. Like no one actually even really cares about tractors anymore.   Could that possibly be true?

Spencer Yost