[AT] Old tractors and old men

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:17:10 PST 2017

Thanks Cecil,  I'm well aware of what you are saying and
I have to do something about it soon.  My other problem is
that most of my friends here are retired or about to and most
of them have been more fortunate and have prepared better than
I was able to.  So they are all riding around in brand new pickup
trucks, going on hunting trips and buying new rifles, etc. while
I still need to work to supplement my income.  I'm not blaming anyone
for that but me and circumstance.  It's just fact.  It does make it hard
to focus when my buddies are playing.

Charlie