[AT] Old tractors and old men

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 20:43:12 PST 2017

Hi all,
I know that I am one of the younger generation people here on this list, but...

My grandfather turned 80 this January. He is having some pain in his
leg, and things like that. Little did I realize though...
I was just out there today at his place. We were chatting about
harvest for next year. I told him how I wish my eyes worked, then I
could help haul to the elevator for him on the weekends...
he then informed me that if he could have one wish granted it'd be
that his grandson would have sight someday...
They're so close...
I want him living when that happens. :)
I think that's his motivation to keep on a goin'...
Take Care,
Tyler Juranek