[AT] Farm flooding update California - new info

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Sun Feb 5 12:32:49 PST 2017

California is an interesting mix of getting things done efficiently and
not at all. Most of the rest of the country thinks we must be lazy with
beaches, skiing and Hollywood, but the reality is that California has
the highest average work week in the country, the highest productivity
and the largest economy. At the same time we do have lazy people like
every place and much of the state is too expensive because too many
people want to live in those areas.
      In this case, I think I can prove that lack of maintenance of the
creek bed and levees caused the damage and so not even enter the zone of
wetland or not. This land does seasonally flood but except in this
damage situation, it has never been covered for more than three days at
a time and the water flows off, no ponds. It is literally a flood PLAIN.
So the issue will be fixing the situation not proving it is ok to do so.
                 Grant Brians